- This event has passed.
Sunday Worship Bulletin
January 15 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm PST
WARD MEMORIAL BAPTIST CHRUCH
“My House will be called A House of Prayer For all Nations” Isaiah 56:7 ~ Mark 11:17
MISSION: “Making God known by sharing the Love of Christ.”
VISION: “Transformation”- Romans 12:2
Order of Service: 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
|Opening Prayer/Worship: Worship Team|
|Scripture Reading: Romans 12:1-2
|Praise and Worship: contd..|
|Sermon: Ps.Jusuf Wijaya on “Our Vision statement: Transformation”|
- Baptism: Speak with Pastor Jusuf if you are interested in baptism.
- Prayer Sessions: Time –Wednesday: 7:00-8:30 p.m.; Sundays: 9:45 a.m.
- Celebration Zone on-site: Sundays, 10:30 a.m.
- ESL Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. ( New Session, January 17, 2023), in the downstairs Fellowship Hall.Interested Volunteer teachers, contact Yvonne.
- Covid-19 Precautions
- Pray without ceasing, continue to be diligent.
- Stay home, especially if showing symptoms.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water!!!
- Sanitize hands and surfaces.
- Wear masks; still consider others ( if in enclosed areas)
- Cell Groups:
- Weekly Bible Study: Gary Hockridge and Hercules Tupas, E. Van., on Zoom, Saturdays @4:00 p.m.
- OK House, Vancouver: Alternate Thursdays@ 6:30 p.m. (TBA). Everyone is welcome. Contact Christine /Jeremy.
- Our Outreach Ministries
- Burmese Baptist Fellowship: 2:00 p.m. on Sundays at WMBC. Contact: Henry Chan 604-618-0883
- ESL Classes: Tues/Thurs @ 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. (New Session: January 17, 2023)
- S.E.T.: Senior Enrichment Time @ 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. every 1st Friday of the month. Next SET- Cancelled till further notice
- Shining Stars after-School Tutoring and Bible Club: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, @ 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.,( New Session: January 11, 2023); Thursdays (TBA ); Youth/Connections: Fridays,3:30 – 8:30 p.m.; 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Young Adults: Contact Pastor Jeremy/Isaiah W.
- Vision School: Contact Chris Lim
Prayer Care / Concerns:
Church Ministries; Church Unity and Growth; Covid-19 and other viral diseases in all impacted countries and people; Health Care Personnel; Teachers / Students; our Community; Haiti, Afghanistan, Russia and Ukraine, South Korea, Families displacement in countries due to natural or man-made disasters, etc.; Peace/Safety Officers; Shelters, Homeless; Peace and Harmony across Canada / Reconciliation; Shining Stars After- school programs, Students, Parents and Volunteers; Celebration Zone; Burmese Fellowship; Seniors; Young Adults; Brothers and sisters who are ill.
- Long Term Missions: Tim and Kellie Hutton-Bolivia;
- Paul & Sharyn Branson-Dominican Republic;
- Janzens-Brazil; Bill and Janice Dyck-Bolivia
- Mission Central- 2023 Conferences: Serve, Create, Grow (January 27-29 )
Register for Mission Central SERVE!
Adults (18+): $12
The purchase of a ticket helps us prepare and present the SERVE and CREATE conferences. If price is a barrier, please contact our office and we’d be glad to help.
20% Group Registration Discount
Do you have a group of 10 or more people who would like to attend SERVE? Please contact the Mission Central office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-524-9944) for a discount of 20% per ticket.
SERVE 2023 Youth/Young Adult Rally
Saturday, January 28, 2023, 07:30 p.m. (PST)
999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Cost: $15 Register early!
Note: Donate your bottles and cans to G&I Shining Stars Youth Society. Proceeds go towards children locally and beyond, as well as care meals for the downtown Eastside.
Dear Lord, grant us your peace so that we can be peacemakers and allow your light to shine through us. Inspire us to inspire others with you’re your love and hearts of thanksgiving throughout 2023. Let your peace illuminate our families, school, workplaces, in our nation and among the nations of the earth. Let our leaders choose peace instead of war. Enable the countries at war to find peaceful ways to communicate with each other. Let our leaders across this country discern and embrace meaningful dialogues that promote peace in all areas. Bless your church, O Lord we pray and let your peace be shared among us. Let us strive for a new type of unity which allows us to be filled with enduring awe at your graciousness, love and respect for all your people that transcends demographic, ethnic, cultural, and societal work-in-progress mores. Thank you for your patience and providential gifts. Fill us anew with the gifts of your Holy Spirit.