- This event has passed.
03 APR 2022 – Sunday Worship Bulletin
April 3 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
Scripture Reading: 1 John 2:8-11 NIV
8 Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and in
you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already
9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister still in
the darkness. 10 Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the
light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. 11 But anyone
who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the
darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the
darkness has blinded them.
By John Manoah on Genuineness
God’s Tithes Our Offering: E-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
questions, contact Vanessa @ +1 (778) 837-7408, or email@example.com
Baptism: Speak with Pastor Jusuf if you are interested in baptism.
“Making God known by sharing the Love of Christ.”
“Transformation”- Romans 12:2 (Vision Statement)
– All are welcome at WMBC
Prayer Sessions: Time –Wednesday: 7:00-8:30 p.m.; Sundays: 9:45 a.m
LIVE STREAMING OF WMBC SERVICES WILL BE ON SUNDAYS @ 10:30 A.M. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. https://wmbaptistchurch.ca
In-person church services commence at 10:30 a.m. Invite a friend or family member.
- Pray without ceasing, continue to be diligent.
- Stay home, especially if showing symptoms.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water!!!
- Sanitize hands and surfaces.
- Wear masks; still consider others ( if in enclosed areas )
APRIL 3. SUNDAY EVENING SERVICE- @ 5:00-6:15 P.M. AT WMBC.
MAY 26-28. CBWC Assembly 2022 ‘Life Together’ Register: https://cbwcevents.sunergo.net/qry/sb_conf_registration.taf Cost: $180 before March 25,2022. Any WMBC member wishing to accompany Pastor Jusuf to the conference, contact him right away.
APRIL 9th, 7:00 p.m. @ WMBC. An Evening of Drama / Discussion, Youth Movement Theatre Presentation:
by Lee Jay Bamberry, Westcoast Christian School
April 10. Palm Sunday
April 17. Easter Sunday Potluck Lunch, Easter Egg Hunt for Kids following Easter Sunday morning service.
-Gary Hockridge and Hercules Tupas, E. Van., every Saturday @ 4:00 p.m. on
-OK House, Vancouver, Alternate Thursdays, @ 6:30 p.m. at WMBC, downstairs. Next one, March 31, 2022. Everyone is welcome. Contact Christine /Jeremy.
Our Outreach Ministries
- Burmese Baptist Fellowship: 2:00 p.m. on Sundays at WMBC.
Contact: Henry Chan: 604-618-0883
- ESL Classes: Tues/Thurs @ 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Cancelled until further notice
- S.E.T.: Senior Enrichment Time @ 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. every 1st Friday of the month. Next SET- Cancelled till further notice
- Shining Stars after-School Tutoring and Bible Club: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, @ 3:30 – 6:30 p.m., Thursdays (TBA ); Youth/Connections: Fridays, 3:30 – 8:30 p.m.; 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Street Church & Feed the Hungry / Hastings: Friday, April 8th, 2022
- Shining Stars Camp Can-Do: Summer 2022
- Communion: First Sunday of the Month.
- Young Adults with Jeremy/Isaiah W.
- Celebration Zone for Kids on-site and online March 27, 2022
- Vision School – Contact Chris Lim
Church Ministries; Church Unity and Growth; Covid-19 in all impacted countries and people: Health Care Personnel, Teachers / Students, our Community, Haiti, Afghanistan, Russia and Ukraine, Peace/Safety Officers, Shelters, Homeless; Peace and Harmony across Canada / Reconciliation; Shining Stars After- school programs, students, parents and Volunteers; Celebration Zone; Burmese Fellowship; Seniors; Young Adults;
A warm Ward welcome if you are visiting online with us today. Contact Pastors with special prayer requests or concerns. THANKS
Long Term Missions: Tim and Kellie Hutton-Bolivia; Paul & Sharyn Branson-Dominican Republic; Janzens-Brazil; Bill and Janice Dyck-Bolivia. Keep them in your prayers.
Local Mission Outreach
-Shining Stars after school –contact Yvonne M. Jones or Jennifer Lee.
-Seniors Enrichment Time (SET) –contact Pastor Jusuf Wijaya and Assoc. Pastor Gary Hockridge.